This might be very random but somehow I always manage to lose my make-up bag. Seriously between the last minute wake up alarm to going out the door all I do is scramble. Never do I have enough time to put on my make-up so usually I shove it in my purse. The past few days I have not been able to find it anywhere! Didn't fall out in my car, not in my office, its really making me mad. Guess this means my agenda for this evening is destroy and clean the whole house until I find it. I'm not a fan of the task but it will bug me until I find it. So much for putting it in a zebra design bag for easy finding!
Anyhow, on to other news this week. Nothing new really going on. Took Kylie trick or treating which is always a blast. She was all strategy this year. Serious business for a 7 year old! Too cute if you ask me =). The day after Halloween I went in to the doctor and go figure... another sinus infection. After the past few days of medication and being out of it I think I have finally made it through the worst. I have a cold sore on my lip to prove it. Silly things sneak up on me everytime I get a fever.
Well thats my week. Boring eh? Hope all of you are having a great week and a super fun weekend! GO GRIZ!
No comments:
Post a Comment